The Prizes: So far, the goddess prize pack includes a GODDESS BOOT CAMP ARC, a copy of The Girls' Book of Glamour: A Guide to Being a Goddess, a super cute pink Camo Journal, and a beautiful wing keychain. Today's addition to the prize pack is the Goddess Power Pack, a "hip and unique book-and-card pack will help every young woman find her inner goddess and live the life she's always wanted."
The Rules: I'm going to post a series of twelve online tasks (along the lines of the twelve labors of Hercules, but way easier, I swear). I'll post them a couple at a time over the next few days and then you will have until February 6 to complete as many of the tasks as possible. Each task will have a point value and the contestant with the most points at the end of the contest wins. If there's a tie, I'll use randomizer to select the winner.
In case you forgot, these were your previous tasks.
- Join the shiny new GODDESS BOOT CAMP NING. (10 points)
- Go to my profile page and leave a comment. (5 points)
- Make a recommendation for the Boot Camp Book Club. (5 points)
- Take the Which Goddess Are You? quiz (it's on the left side of the front page or you can take it at Quibblo) and then post your results in the Quiz Results forum. I already posted my results! (5 points)
- Post a picture on the ning. (1 point for a random picture, 5 points if it's a picture of you, and 10 points if it's you and a copy of OH. MY. GODS.) [per the clarification, you do *not* have to show your face to get your points)
- In the OH. MY. GODS. forum, tell me your favorite thing about OH. MY. GODS. -- which I assume you've read, since you're competing for a copy of the sequel! (5 points)
- In the GODDESS BOOT CAMP forum, tell me what you think is going to happen in GODDESS BOOT CAMP. (5 points)
8. Post a badge for the GBC ning on your blog, website, or Myspace profile. You can also share it in you Facebook feed. Then paste the link--so I can count your points--in the Twelve Labors forum. (5 points)
9. Post a blog on the ning. The topic is author's choice, write about whatever you want. Books, boys, writing, school, fashion, TV, dreams, fears... you get the idea. (15 points)
That's it! (For now, anyway.) Check back tomorrow (or, you know, the next day) for your next tasks. Only three more to go!
FYI -- for everyone's security and comfort, I've upped the privacy settings on the ning. Non-members can *only* see the main page and all new members have to be approved by me.