1. I don't think I ever picked winners for my June/July website contest (my bad!) so I'll make up for that now. The three winners of the Forgive My Fins paperback are:
- Sheila P.
- Dina V.
- Lily A.
2. Since I'll be traveling this weekend, I'm going to go ahead and pick the August/September winners of Fins Are Forever now, too:
- Akchita S.
- Molly M.
- Jessie M. (bonus winner of a Forgive My Fins t-shirt)
3. I picked winners for the Forgive My Fins UK booklet, but they haven't responded yet so I thought I'd repeat them here:
- Tayte A.
- Kim H.
4. And, finally, the winner from this week's A Need So Beautiful giveaway is:
- Nicole M.
I'm thrilled to announce that Templar, the UK publisher of Forgive My Fins and Fins Are Forever, is also going to publish the Sweet Venom trilogy, with the first book coming out Fall 2012.
Gah! I have news that I'm dying to share (and you are going to be so excited!) but things are still being finalized and I can't spill until it's all figured out. I promise I will blast from the roof of the blogosphere as soon as I can!
I'm out for the weekend, ready to meet all the awesome readers and bloggers and librarians and other authors at the Austin Teen Book Festival. Hope to see you there!