Olympic Productions
in association with
The Academy
presents
OH. MY. GODS.
(not coming anytime soon to a theatre near you)
Starring...
Ashley Tisdale
as Stella Petrolas
Max Thieriot
as Troy Travatas
Ellen Page
as Nicole Matios
Penn Badgley
as Griffin Blake
and
Amanda Bynes
as Phoebe Castro
in association with
The Academy
presents
OH. MY. GODS.
(not coming anytime soon to a theatre near you)
Starring...
Ashley Tisdale
as Stella PetrolasMax Thieriot
as Troy TravatasEllen Page
as Nicole MatiosPenn Badgley
as Griffin Blakeand
Amanda Bynes
as Phoebe CastroThank you so much to everyone who nominated an actor and/or voted this week. This has been so much fun, yes? Anyway, you have one last chance to get another entry in the fabulous contest by commenting on our final cast. (I'll share my thoughts: I would cry with happiness if someone made a movie of OH. MY. GODS. with this stellar cast!)
Tomorrow I will post the winners.
Then, sadly, back to normal everyday blogging. (Until 08/08/08, that is. Expect big things.)
Hugs,
TLC
No comments:
Post a Comment