Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Casting Call: Choose Your Stella

Thanks to everyone who submitted casting nominations for OH. MY. GODS. Now we get to the fun part ... choosing our cast! I'm starting off with Stella today because, really, I'd never hear the end of it if she didn't get to go first. You guys came up with some really awesome actresses--some I would never have thought of for the role of the stepsister from Hades, but I think they work! Good luck choosing just one.

The nominees for the role of STELLA PETROLAS are ...

1. Ashley Tisdale2. Daveigh Chase3. Leighton Meester4. Miley Cyrus5. Brittany Snow6. Kristen Bell7. Megan Fox8. Rachel McAdams
Leave your vote in comments below. Remember, every time you vote (once per character) you get another entry in the contest with the fabulous prizes.

And check back on Saturday to see the final cast list.

Hugs,
TLC

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I vote for Megan Fox and I didn't even nominate her but seeing all the pictures for some reason I feel like she fits the bill!

EarthBaby said...

I choose number 7 Megan Fox because she has strong beautiful eyes like hera, amazingly beautiful but theres a harshness about her and shes greek right, so she not going to be white and blond

Anonymous said...

I vote for Daveigh Chase. I think she has that I COULD be nice, but I'm not gonna look that would work.

SJ said...

Megan Fox all the way

Anonymous said...

Leighton Meester. Did you see that recent story about Megan Fox being too skinny????