On Friday the 13th (eek!) I sold a brand new trilogy to my wonderful editor at Katherine Tegen Books (HarperCollins)!
I can't give away too many details yet. (Must actually write the books first!) But I can tell you a few fun facts:
- The high concept pitch is Buffy meets mythology.
- The first book should be out in Fall 2011.
- I had a working title for the series, but that'll change.
- It's about three sisters with a mysterious mythological past.
- It's set in San Francisco.
- If I had to imagine a cover it would be black and gray with highlights of silver and hot pink.
I also have to say, with no disrespect to my other books (which are awesomely fun and you should read them all), that I am more excited to write this trilogy than any other book I've ever written. As soon as (the still untitailed) FORGIVE MY FINS 2 is put to bed, I'm diving into this one. Woohoo!!!!