Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A FORGIVE MY FINS Advent Calendar


Since it's the first of December, I have advent calendars on my mind. (For any non-Christmas-celebrators out there, an advent calendar is basically a countdown to Christmas day.) In honor of the season, I've made a fun e-advent calendar from the FORGIVE MY FINS cover.

Instead of a little piece of bad chocolate, each day you'll get fun facts about FORGIVE MY FINS. (Try not to cheat and look ahead. Getting a prize a day is the whole point.) On the last day there is a contest to win  fun mermaid prize pack.

Find the hidden advent calendar here.

Hugs,
TLC

PS--I'm also talking about advent calendars over on Books, Boys, Buzz... today.

5 comments:

Becky said...

OMG I love this. I mean, I love the book, too, but this is adorable. :)

Hannah said...

OMG!!!!! I HAVE TO READ THE BOOK BUT THIS CALENDER IS SAAAWEET!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Thao said...

It looks so cool. Which it was big enough for a desktop background :D

Allie said...

That's wonderful! Your cover is just gorgeous, by the way!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Ohh, awesome! I recently finished Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp (which I just posted mini-reviews of today on my blog), and they were great! Definitely will be using this, and can't wait for Forgive My Fins. :)