Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Sweet Legacy Blog Blitz is Coming!


The release of Sweet Legacy, the third and final book in the Sweet Venom trilogy comes out in two short months. Eeeep. I mean,
EEEEEEPPPP!!!!!

To celebrate this awesome moment, I want to make a big splash across the interwebs. Enter the Sweet Legacy Blog Blitz. This is going to be a big, massive, one day only blog tour. Anyone and everyone with a blog can participate. All it takes is filling out the form below.

You get to pick what kind of special content you want to post on Blog Blitz day. You can choose between some types that I'll provide, or making your own post. Everyone will be on a big link list AND everyone will get to post the humongous Rafflecopter contest. I'll be giving away huge amounts of Sweet Venom books and other great prizes.

Blog Blitz hosts will get to enter a separate contest with an even better prize!

Signup is only open until July 15th, so fill out the form now.

*** the signup period is over ***