Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hear it Here First: Ocean Skin by Harrison Nida

Yesterday I promised you something cool. Tada!

A got an email a little while ago from a student at Fordham University. He's a musician/singer/songwriter who happened to be in a class taught by the fabulous Melissa Walker. He asked her to listen to a demo of his song and she told him it reminded him of Forgive My Fins. So he sent it to me.

Oh my.


ComScore
Isn't that amazing? *swoons*

All through the song I keep picture moments in time from Quince's point of view ... before the story begins. It captures his emotions so perfectly. I'm in love.

Find out more about Harrison on his ReverbNation page and be sure to like him on Facebook. I see big things from here in the future.

And remember, you heard it here first!

Hugs,
TLC