- 2 tablespoons kosher (coarse) salt
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 can (6 ounce size) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- Place the salt in a shallow dish. Rub the rim of each of 4 margarita glasses with a lime wedge and dip the rims into the salt; set the lime wedges aside.
- In a blender, blend the limeade, orange juice, and ice cubes on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended and the ice cubes are crushed.
- Pour evenly into the glasses and garnish with the lime wedges. Serve immediately.
And, of course, your daily GODDESS BOOT CAMP Teaser.
"I have never been more mad at anyone in my life than I am at you right now,"Feel free to guess who said that to whom, but I'm not telling.
Happy Cinco de Mayo! And don't forget to enter the contest.