Monday, March 1, 2010

Last Day of the COOP (Plus Travel)

Today is the last day to enter any and all of the COOP contests. (Didn't I tell you it was going to be seventeen days of awesome?!?) Any comments made after midnight Pacific time will not count.


In the meantime, I am now on my first of many days of travel. My first stop is New York, a city near and dear to my heart. And my career. I have my camera and computer in tow and will post updates from the long and winding road as often as possible.

Check out my anticipated itinerary:
  • New York (for general fun)
  • Boston (with a friend)
  • Montreal (my one time home)
  • Quebec (to see an ice hotel)
  • Toronto (a quick stopover)
  • Vancouver (after the Olympics)
  • Seattle (with Buzz girls Heather and Dona)
  • San Francisco (for top secret trilogy research)
  • Houston (with practically family)
  • San Antonio (for the TLA conference)
And the most exciting part? Except for getting from Oklahoma to New York and then San Francisco to Houston, I'll be traveling almost exclusively by train! I love trains! Space to spread out, scenery passing by, and plenty of time to work. What could be better?

Stay tuned for updates.

Hugs,
TLC

11 comments:

ReggieWrites said...

I LOOOOOOVE trains tooo!!! And I LOOOOVEEE San Francisco and Seattle!!!!!!

CrystalGB said...

I hope you have a great trip. :)

Sara said...

Wow, what a great "train trip"! I would love to go to, I'm so jealous! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun! Have a safe journey!

Anonymous said...

oh i wish you were stopping near Elizabethtown ky. lol. o well hopefully someday i will be able to meet you. Trains are awesome i took a train for about 100 miles so i could go meet my now husband :) i flew till i had to take a train. but it was awesome. i'd love to do it again. Enjoy your vacation.

Bianca said...

That trip sounds awesome! And going by train is also a more eco-friendly way of travelling than flying.
I hope you have a very nice trip!

YA Book Queen said...

Ooh! Have fun on the trains (aren't trains so much fun?)!

Anonymous said...

That sounds insanely fun!
Love, Hannah

Hannah said...

Hey Tera! I live in New York! You should tell your train to stop by my house! LOL! That would be sooo cool! Not just the train part but meeting you!!! (((H)))

Bere said...

Ooooh that sounds like so much fun!
I hope you have a great trip and can't wait
for your updates! =)

Bidisha said...

wow, wOW, WOW..I'm so jealous!!
I can't go anywhere right now 'cos I have college exams :(

Bon voyage to you! :D

Leanne said...

I'm so jealous you're seeing the ice hotel in Quebec City...been meaning to get there for years!