Okay all, here are the details on the grand prize part of the Contest of Olympic Proportion.
First, the prizes. In addition to a copy of OH. MY. GODS. (or 5 pages of the sequel, GODDESS BOOT CAMP, which doesn't come out until May) you win this great collection of gifties I picked up in San Francisco's Chinatown. These are awesome, if I do say so myself. Here's a pic of what's included:
And here's the list of everything pictured above:
(1) turquoise kimono cloth messenger bag
(1) turquoise kimono cloth glasses or pencil case
(1) black paper fan
(1) pink kimono cloth notebook
(1) Hello Kitty scented markers set
(1) Hello Kitty multi-color pen
(2) packages of origami paper
(1) multi-pack of Chinese candies
(1) multi-pack of Chinese gum
(1) dragon banner/streamer
(6) mini paper lanterns (about 3" across)
(4) official Beijing Olympics shot glasses depicting the mascots playing four of my favorite sports (Taekwondo, Swimming, Beach Volleyball, and Tennis)
Now tell me that's not an awesome gift pack! I totally want to keep it. But I won't because, well, I promised.
Second, you probably need to know how to enter the Gold Medal contest, right? It's super easy. Enter your email address in the form below. (You'll get an email asking you to confirm your entry, so click that and you'll be done.)
That's all it takes. So enter today and then check back on August 25th to see if you won this or any of the other contests!